Copyright Policy and DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
mxCINE.COM is committed to upholding copyright laws and protecting the rights of content creators. We respect intellectual property rights and strive to ensure that our website and its users comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
All users of mxCINE.COM are expected to comply with applicable copyright laws. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on our website without authorization, please follow the DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure outlined below.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and wish to report a copyright infringement on mxCINE.COM, please follow the procedure below. Please note that submitting false claims can result in legal consequences, so ensure that your claim is valid.
INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION: Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
To file a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement, please provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement: “I am the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf for the following copyrighted material:”
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted content that you believe has been infringed, including a description, author’s name, and any relevant registration information.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, including the specific location on mxCINE.COM.
- A statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate.”
- Your electronic signature.
Send the written communication to our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices:
If you believe your content was wrongly removed due to a copyright claim, you can file a counter notification. To do so, please provide a written communication that includes:
- Identification of the material that was removed and its previous location on mxCINE.COM.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for [insert your federal judicial district].”
- A statement: “I will accept service of process from [insert the name of the person who submitted the infringement notification] or his/her agent.”
- A statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification.”
Sign the document and send it to our designated Copyright Agent at the provided contact information.
Upon receipt of a valid counter notification, we will promptly provide the original claimant with a copy of the counter notification. We will replace the removed material within 10 to 14 business days, unless we receive notice of a court order restraining such action.
In accordance with applicable laws, mxCINE.COM may disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
For any questions or further information, please contact us at email@example.com
Date Last Updated: Sep-2023